Tuesday 22 October 2019

1st Blog



Hello
,

this is my first ever blog.
And I mean: ever.

So what made me want to start a blog?

For one, I recently updated my very, very outdated website ( https://robertfaeth.de ) from around the year 2000 and, as often is the case, the process in itself called for follow-up measures.

And second: I also have more time on my hand now than in recent decades.

What will this blog be about?

Honestly: I don't know yet. 
I thought to start it with a kind of diary mode, thoughts, tales, things that are happening to me at the moment. I will give it a try.

For now I simply wanted to get my first text across to see if it really works. It does, actually.

And the first image, too. 
It shows one out of my series 'fishbones' (https://robertfaeth.de/_Life-Is-A-Fishand shall stand here as a possible place holder for my inclination towards unfocused, unclear, multiply interpretational approach and view on this life.

Oh, I might mention, that I am a visual artist, meaning painting, meaning photography, meaning sometimes even video. All visual, nothing musical, nothing literate. 

And  suddenly it occurs to me: This may be one of the reasons why I created this blog. Becausse I am much interested in music, dance  and literature. I do love to read books, the more the better. And I like to give comments and recommendations on books from time to time. 

For now: Thank you for having the patience to follow me through my very first blog. Hopefully there will be more.



#robertfaeth, #painterinBerlin, #paintings, #bookblog, #bookreviews, #literaturelover,


No comments:

Post a Comment

“Old God's Time“ by Sebastian Barry - review

  “Old God's Time” by Sebastian Barry: It is somewhere in the middle of the 1990s in Dalkey at the Irish sea and widower Tom Kettle, f...